top of page



Learn more here--->

FEMA funds the Hazard Mitigation Assistance Grant  programs. Hazard mitigation describes measures taken to reduce or eliminate long term risks to people and property from future disasters, like flooding. 

To apply for the Grant- the homeowner must work with their Parish or local government to file the proper paperwork. A homeowner should be prepared to furnish contractor estimates, an elevation certificate, a square footage verification document, and a homeowner application. The parish or county files the paperwork for the funding, once granted, elevation work can begin.

As your contractor, we can help, you the homeowner, navigate the grant application process.

see Frequently Asked Questions

bottom of page